Eason Collision Specialists in Claremore, OK
Protect the finish on your vehicle by following these simple paint care guidelines
- Do wash cars in shade or in cooler temperatures in the early morning or late afternoon.
- Do use a formulated car wash.
- Do fill your bucket with warm water.
- Do use a soft terrycloth towel or washing mitt.
- Do spray the car often with water.
- Wash one section at a time and rinse often to prevent soap from drying on the paint.
- Use a soft cloth or scratch-free fabric to dry the vehicle.
- Do wax your vehicle at least twice a year. Be sure to thoroughly clean your vehicle before waxing.
- Even cars with clear-coat should be waxed.
- Don't wash cars in direct sunlight.
- Don't use dish detergent.
- Don't wash the entire car all at once.